photos from honey moon on the gold coast

spoon

for those of you that havent been to the gold coast water dragons are everywhere there in all the parks on rocks by the rivers . the ones in these pictures were at the currumbin wildlife sanctuary , i commented to a volunteer there that they were $300 in local pet shops in new zealand and she said the park has a a small fortune then!

aussietrip068.jpg

aussietrip069.jpg

aussietrip072.jpg

aussietrip073-1.jpg

aussietrip077.jpg

saltwater croc note the dragon the rock is adult and quite a distance above the croc

aussietrip076.jpg

trouble making frog

aussietrip084.jpg

in with the above frog

aussietrip085.jpg

smaller croc

aussietrip090.jpg

some kind of monitor

aussietrip091.jpg

these photos were taken at the carrara markets there is a stand there called lukes reptile kingdom he handles snakes and reptiles and has a permanent stall there as well as holding a small stall at the surfers paradise markets on weds nites. he was meant to be opening a reptile park later on this year

http://carraramarkets.com.au/lukes-reptile-kingdom/

aussietrip223.jpg

aussietrip225.jpg

aussietrip227.jpg

me holding an olive python it was really cool , really soft he also wrapped the snake around my neck and it " tasted" my ear with its tongue cost $10Aud for an A$ photo with a reptile or snake

snake.jpg

the rest of these photos are of dragons just outside the carrara markets two of them were having a fight and biting each other i didnt catch the biting in the video but you can see them staunching each other out

aussietrip229.jpg

aussietrip230.jpg

aussietrip231.jpg

aussietrip232.jpg

aussietrip233.jpg

aussietrip234.jpg

video

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh22 ... p228-1.mp4