Tank Mate Suggestions

newaqua

Hello All.

Tank Mate Suggestions would be appreciated.

I have:

3x Large (5-6 inch) Jurupari

3X Medium Jurupari (2-3 inch)

9x Albino catfish (around an inch)

2x Sterboi catfish (around an inch)

1 Lonely tetra

1 Large, angry Male Angel Fish (All black,looks quite cool)

2 Bristelnose (which breed)

1 Lonely loach.

I did have other things such as, eels, another loach, more tetra, 2 discus, and a few (I'm not sure what they are, but they are like 5 for $15 at every fish store, al sorts of colours, and usually not very long).

I am not after any of what I have had. I love the eartheaters, but need some colour in the tank, so I would like suggestions for fish that grow around 6-7 inches, and are colourful, but NOT angry. I will not be buying more of or replacing the tetra, loach or Angel fish.

I have been suggested Blue Dempsey, does anyone else have any ideas? After something different but cool, would like to get around 4 of them.

Thanks,

Mike

Yea, the bottom is covered well, its 200L, but not the average tank, the floor area is massive, its about 1,200 by 700, there is alot of room, and the filter it has is for a 400L tank, plus all the extra sand keep it filtered to a tank that I used to have of about 400L. So Bio strain isnt an issue, and ill stop before it gets to over crowded, as I said im only looking for about 4 or 5 fish.

Penguin Tetra, and what was sold as a Pakistani Loach, but isnt, not sure what it is, but these will not be being replaced when they die, so Im trying to stay away from tank mates fitting their specifications if you know what I mean, im more focused on the Jurupari.