New Tank!

Holly

Well my new tank has arrived and I've got it all filled up! Woohoo!

It's a 250L Jinlong and will be my first Cichlid tank- very excited is an understatment! :happy1:

I just need to get myself a decent heater and allow the tank to cycle and then I'll be ready for some fish :D

I've decided I am going to go with the Demasoni & Electric Yellow combination and have had a few offers of fish from various breeders. Anyone else have any out there they are looking to sell before I commit to a seller?

I hope you have all had a fabulous holiday season.

Cheers,

Holly

Good one Holly, there's something very cool about setting up new tanks. I just love it.

The Dem/E. Yellow is a great combination.

How are you going to cycle the tank without fish? Will you be using the fishless method? i.e. adding ammonia?

New tanks are fantastic!

I have 2 other tanks at home so have added some established filter material and will pop some fish from my community tank in for a bit to get things going :) There is something about cycling with ammonia that freaks me out! I would no doubt bugger it up and kill off all my new fish!