Help us please!

the new guy

My partner(soon to be wife this time next week), my 9 mth old son, and I are in need of a house to move into. we want to stay in north Canterbury because its where i work and love it out this way. we need a 2-3 bedroom house. its pretty hard to find a CHEAPER place and i cant really affored $350 for a 2 bedroom house(for a rental anyway)

we cant extend our lease on this place and need to be gone by the 15th of October. (Obviously our landlord doesnt like tenants who pay rent on time and everyweek without missing a beat!) :thup: our plan at the mo if nothing turns up is a very nice caravan at the holiday park!

so if anyone might be able to help or know someone who might be able to help let me know

if you were wanting to live in bryndwr we might be able to help as we are buying a house very shortly and need to get out of our lease its a small 2 brm unit in a good area new kitchen, double glazed and insulated , good neighbours and landlord

we would consider moving into town. can you pm me the details please? when your moving date is, address etc?