Aqua One CF 1200 On Juwel 63 litre

Joutei

Hey guys , just wanted you guys to share your opinion on what i am planning to do.

I have a Juwel Rekord 600 - 63 litre tank. The filter is fine, but im planing to add a Aqua One CF 1200 external canister filter.

Ive done a little research, most people saying, "The more filtration, the better". Sounds about right, just wondering though since its a small tank, the water would be cycled :

1200 LPH (Flow) / 63 liters (tank size) = 19.04761904 , 19.0 (1dp)

So 19 times an hour, is that too much of a change for the fish or do i still go with the concept, "The more filtration the better".

Also i am planning on using this same filter when i upgrade to a larger tank , probably heading to the end of this year.

Cheers , all input is appreciated.

it will be fine the actual flow of the filter will not be anywhere near 1200lph (i think this is calculated at zero head and without media) the increased size of the filter will be great for biological media to do its job . if you did find it was blowing your fish around too much just turn the outlet tap down a wee bit but to be honest i dont think it will be a problem working at full capacity