The end of the line

Deepsound

Anyone has seen this movie ?

http://endoftheline.com/

Imagine an ocean without fish. Imagine your meals without seafood. Imagine the global consequences. This is the future if we do not stop. Think and act.

The world’s first major documentary about the devastating effect of overfishing premiered at Sundance Film Festival.

There's a screening at the Rialto Cinema, Christchurch (thursday 15 july)

I'd go to see it if it wasn't at the other end of the country! Would be interesting but also sad, its not hard to figure out that humans are greedy parasites raping and pillaging the oceans (and the planet) and will continue to do so until there is nothing left....

Thanks for the link Zev.

I'm gonna forward this.

I feel blue too when I watch this, David.

You heard about BP and Louisiana oil spill. Do you believe that kind of guys are already thinking about how to extract oil from the arctic ocean ? The climate change is not an ecological disaster for them but just a great opportunity to find more oil.

This is an insane world...

You heard about BP and Louisiana oil spill. Do you believe that kind of guys are already thinking about how to extract oil from the arctic ocean ? The climate change is not an ecological disaster for them but just a great opportunity to find more oil.

The human race is no better than a heroin junkie when it comes to oil, we'll never give up our addiction until we hit absolutely rock bottom, O.D, or the supply is totally exhausted. The sad truth is that no matter how hard an individual tries, it is impossible to live in the modern world without being dependant on oil.