Impulse buy MTS

Gill

I have added some baby BNs and a pair of Plecos and the white gravel .

6thJAN09007.jpg

I am going to let the tank settle, I was lucky in that the people we bought the set up from left the filter running,so I was able to get the BN back in the tank pretty quickly. I have done daily water changes as the gravel was pretty grubby.Once things have settled I will think about some new fish. At this stage I'm thinking about a pair of Angels. This is tank number 5,my other half saw me looking at it and said buy it so I did,lucky me!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, but I should really have moved the brown stuff first, but I guess it will still look ok when it gets mixed, I will just keep adding white gravel .I didn't want to upset the BN any more than I had too. I love BNs and Plecos ,so this is going to be their tank...

I should have cleaned the glass,its hard getting a photo as the tank is in a hallway ....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

90 cm x58x40 running an Eheim pro filter

I have no idea about the plecos other than they have spots and are brown.The tank came with a biggish BN so i bought more of them and two plecos.I might add a pair of Angels. I have only had the tank 2 weeks,so its early days. The swords have picked up heaps (they came with the tank but the light hadn't been on much )and the crypts seem to be doing ok, they have only been in a few days 8) 8)