How Many lake Malawi fish in an Ar620 90litre tank?

simfish

i have a 25cm red spot plec in my african tank and a albino sen , you can sometimes get away with other fish in there i also have a breeding pair of convicts in there you sort of have to be sensible about it though like you wouldnt expect neons to last or enjoy living with africans :D i had guppies in there for ages too but they ate all the males and left the females alone i wouldnt try it now as my fish are bigger and would chomp the female guppies in half

I finally got the name of all the fish, I have and gonna do some serious read up on them. They are:

4 Electric Yellows

2 x Red Empress

2 x Sunshine Peacock

2 x Peach Peacock

2 x Blue Zebra

Thanks guys for all the advice... I am going to upgrade to an Ar850 which I have, now I need to look at making a polystyrene background, which I know however not sure what is a safe adhesive, safe cement applicator and curing time to allow for before putting into the tank. Thoroughly enjoying learning about things for the first time... thanks guys once again.

Awesome at least you know what you have.. You didn't get what your splotchy ones in the photo are called though..

It will be hard for you to get info on what your sunshine peacock is as it will match with many scientiffic names for peacocks (the issue with using common names).

And you also won't find a profile for blue zebras as all the person who sold it is saying it is a zebra and it is blue who knows what fish were bred together to make it.

Hi Simfish I have couple of tanks for sale if you interested. This tanks are realy nice sized for your Malawi.

Also can sell an external filter suitable for you. We can also talk about Malawis and their needs. I can give you some advice if you want me to. Ring me on 2788942. I'm living in Dannemora so very close to you!