EHEIM - woohoo :)

Aquatopia

I just bought and set up an Eheim Ecco 2236, purchased from Organisms in CHCH at a fantastic price (thanks John, for bringing the hobby within the reach of those of us who cannot afford ANIMATES prices). As an extra plug, I would like to point out to everyone that the Special deal on Fluvals and Eheims at Organisms is really amazing. $299 for a Fluval 405 compared to a STAGGERING $515 at Animates. OK, plug and soafp box over....

What I WANTED to say is this.

W O W ! ! ! What an amazing filter. Simple setup, comes FULL of media (in fact it comes with twice as much as can be fitted in the filter !!) and ooooohhhhh soooooo Q U I E T ! ! ! I am a convert for sure.

No doubt theres lots of you out there to whom this comes as no surprise, but I am blown away. My little Fluval 105 was quiet (as it ought to be since its ickle) but this Eheim is just a whisper. And right away - no waiting a while for the filter to settle.

If anyone is contemplating which filter to buy, from the above, you know my answer :)

Thanks for letting me share, :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'm going back to the bedroom to listen to my EHEIM whispering to me, hehehe.