Wanted Iwaki pump

Jigsaw

If any has a second hand iwaki pump they are willing to sell or any know where I can get one, please pm me. Need one that will do around 2000-3000 lph. With 4-5 meter head.

Also need an aquabee 2000 pump or rio 2100 pump if anyone can help??

Thanks

In that case MAKE SURE you get an RLT model (high pressure). At that head height, I wouldnt get less than an MD-70RLT. I would imagine even 2nd hand, you wont get much change out of $600. Your best bet (and cheapest by a few hundred dollars than buying brand new in NZL) is to buy brand new from MarineDepot in States. Make sure you specify 240V model (probably around US$30 more than what is listed on their site) To give you a comparison, I bought an MD-55RLT from them to do 9ft (3 metres) of head. I estimate the flow rate to be about 950gph (or 3,500 lph which is near perfect for my Sea-swirl) For you, to do another 1 or 2 metres of head, you will definately need the 70RLT

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=IK1173

Should set you back about NZL$700 tops, (that includes shipping and gst to pay at customs) Also make sure you get the Japanese motor (MD) not the American (WD) much more reliable!!! Just to reiterate, DONT waste your time and money and think an RXT will do the job!!!