weighting down glosso

Spink

Does anyone know of a way I can weight down Glosso?

I bought some from...somewhere, and I want to plant it, but so far I haven't had much luck weighting it down.

I used a rock/pebble, but it didn't really work.

What I want or need is something I can make U shaped pins out of to poke it in to the gravel so it can get established.

Anyone have any bright ideas? Being an ex florist I have wire here, but it will rust. If someone can give me some idea of something else I can use that is similar, that would be great!

when i did it i had a big clump which just sank...then i put a 400w metal hallide over it and it loved me for it and grew really well. do you have really strong lighting? cos you need that.

did you have to quit being a florist because your mates used to give you stick about working with pansies all day?

I've just posted a link to the Tropica website where it shows you how to use a hair net to attach glosso to a stone. I would suggest doing that first, then put the stone on the substrate where you want the glosso to spread. Hopefully once it's well established on the stone, it will spread from there to the rest of the substrate.