Xbox 360 vs. PS3

FreedingFrenzy

grand theft is available on xbox360. the shooter games on xbox are awesome thats what zane plays we dont do the car racing thing either but the kids do.

as for the ring of death. at least you know when your console is having problems and you dont have to send it directky to mircosoft as previously said it can be fixed here, just take it back to where you got it from and they will have it done for you. as long as you keep it in a relativlyt dust free area and keep it well looked after you should have a prob. we dont with ours and it get played all the time especially having 4 kids in the holidays.

i still recommend the xbox all the way, i would rather but a wii than a ps3.

Xbox: as stated above, but also Fable 2.

PS3: Metal gear solid, gran turismo, grand theft auto??, final fantasy....., dance dance revolution:P < i hate that game lol

GTA is on 360 aswell, And they have decided that the next FF is on 360 too :evil: :lol:

But the new MetalGearSolid looks pretty cool

and that is why bill gates dosent worri a bout droping 10g on the ground cos buy the time he bends over to pick it up he has made 10times what he droped that is why every single computa is running microsoft now. what one is bigger? lol

price is not allways better and it took sony 3yrs to get the software for the ps3 to work properly and then in the first yr they recoiled over 600 of them cos they wouldnt ply all the games

Every single computer is running windows? Yeh right. Know of linux and OSX?

Linux runs on most severs and in getting into mainstream now. 80% of software in china is pirated.

How long did it take bill and his friends to come up with windows? 3 years is not that long to create a os

directky to mircosoft as previously said it can be fixed here, just take it back to where you got it from and they will have it done for you. as long as you keep it in a relativlyt dust free area and keep it well looked after you should have a prob. we dont with ours and it get played all the time especially having 4 kids in the holidays.

It gets fixed at m$, they courier out a box to you and you plonk it in and off it goes to m$. Retailers just mess around

Dust doesnt cause the red ring of death, over heating as a result of bad design causes the solder joints to stop working

Look at all the issues with the 360's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_ring_of_death

If you get a 360 make sure it has the jasper chipset and it shouldnt die

FreedingFrenzy take a look at kill zone 2

its only going to be on ps3

That looks like its gonna be a pretty awesome game.

I played Left 4 Dead on my bfs 360 and I absolutely love it. However, it is solely a 360 game.

Are there any games similar to that that will be on PS3 that anyone knows of??

One game I am definitely getting once it is released is Time Splitters 4.

That looks like its gonna be a pretty awesome game.

I played Left 4 Dead on my bfs 360 and I absolutely love it. However, it is solely a 360 game.

Are there any games similar to that that will be on PS3 that anyone knows of??

One game I am definitely getting once it is released is Time Splitters 4.

COD4 maybe..no zombies

COD5 has a zombie game at the end

Resistance has other life forms. Havent played resistance 2 yet.

Im trying to get to rank 65 on COD5 online at the moment.

Cant wait for killzone 2. Its tipped to be the next big game. They are spending so much time on the game and have put so much into the damage engines and such

Bloody FPS geeks aye :roll:

and that is why bill gates dosent worri a bout droping 10g on the ground cos buy the time he bends over to pick it up he has made 10times what he droped that is why every single computa is running microsoft now. what one is bigger?

Actually, Windows has dropped to below 90% market share for personal computers for the first time since 1995. OS X and Linux are slowly but surely eroding M$'s market share. All :hail: Linus! :D

http://www.computerworld.com/action/art ... rc=hm_list : :