Upper Hutt Aquarium Society September Meeting

Spink

Hi Everyone!

The Upper Hutt club will be meeting on Wednesday September 10th at 7:30pm.

This month we are having a plant discussion and swap meet, so feel free to come along and ask advice about plants. Also, bring along any unwanted plants or trimmings you may have, and join in the swap!

The FNZAS President Paul Billaney is also hoping to come along, so why don't you come and meet him? Paul has a wealth of knowledge that he openly shares, and it's a great opportunity to talk about the federation, what it is, what it does, and how it can help you.

Where: the Maidstone Centre, 24-26 Goodshed road Upper Hutt (in the Idea centre, in front of the Earthlink Recycling Centre - there's a great big tree out the front too)

Meeting starts at 7:30pm, followed by a light supper.

Look forward to seeing you all there! :D :bounce:

Thanks for inviting me last night guys , a great meeting and the orange and purple fish was beautiful ( I'm sure it will be there next month for those who missed out , get along the the meeting its worth it just to see that fish ) I'm sure your club has a bright and healthy future ahead with the group who were there last night. also good to see new members turning up :)

Well done guys :hail: