Finally!!!!!

kclarke

Hi everyone,

But especially Warren, Bruce, Ira, etc. Thank you so much for your advice, I have taken all on board.

OK - The tank water is finally free of NITRITE. I could not believe it - Checked it every second day sometimes every day - always the same .25. As I've mentioned my tap water also registered the same and I must admit I started to think, even with the advice I was given that I would have do go and buy a filter for my tap. But today and I might add exactly 3 weeks after being set up that the NITRITE is neutral, can't believe it can happen so suddenly.

I am over the moon and the rest of my family think I'm crazy. Can't help that - maybe they are right. Anyway the only thing now stopping me from my dream of having the Discus swimming around in my tank is that I promised by baby sister that I would look after her place while she went away overseas for her honeymoon.

I don't want to be somewhere else while my Discus are settling in. I have arranged for someone to feed the cat fish while I'm not there and I will keep checking in every 3 days or so to make sure that everything in the tank is still working.

Once again " I am so happy that it has finally happened" .

PS: I bought more plants today Warren and with the rocks, ect it iis starting to look pretty good. Especially the water factor.

Speak to you again in a couple of weeks - when I get home and have my babies in the tank.

Thanks again - I'm excited!!!!!