Any fish Vet's in Hamilton?

Simian

I guess its safe to say now after a lack of reply that the answer is most likely no.

However I would say that the people on this forum probably have more experience than any so called 'fish vet' so if you need help, just let someone know what the problem is.

:)

I usually look up in my books what I think is the problem - then get the vet to look it over with me - and prescribe the antibiotics or whatever I cannot get over the counter. The pharmacy will then order the stuff in for me. Has always worked ok.

What is your problem - or the fishes problem?

there is one good one......he was even able to source dimetronidazole for me which is the water soluable version of metronidazole used commonly (but not so commonly in NZ) for discus. I can't quite remember the name of it but look in the yellow pages, they had their email listed cuz i just emailed them and a guy replied. not many have their email on there so if you find one tell me the name and I should remember if that's the one.