bearded dragon

scott16

Quote Dennis:

"this is off kims web page

Despite MAFs attempts to eliminate the Green Iguana by slaughtering several in their usual show of needless brutality......I am very pleased to say Iguanas are still being bred, in large numbers, here in New Zealand"

Think this may just be Kim trying to blow hot air, and maybe try and find a few more suckers. DNA tests proved that hers were not from the same parents and therefore were conclusive that this breeder had never bred them as claimed. I dont not think that MAF could have found all that were sold, and it would be nice to think that they may be available here in the future, but I doubt they will ever be an animal that could be openly held.

As for the frillies and monitors she has on her site, I have no doubt that they are in the country, and have heard of more than one keeper. If it could be proven that they had been bred here then maybe they would be worth looking at, but given the history I wouldnt go through this seller.