Hansens Connector Alternatives

jolliolli

Hey Guys.

Im looking for some other brands of hansen connectors, the tank we bought has a tank connector on it, but its not a hansen brand, and i believe its not a metric fitting either ( none of the hansen nuts fit it )..

I believe this is the brand thanks been fitted

http://www.pentairaquatics.com/products ... tings.html

and the part looks like this

http://www.aquacave.com/detail.aspx?ID=438

Its got a Slip fitting at each end, but i see they also make them with threaded ( which is what im after ).

The reason i was looking for these alternatives is the hansen connectors have a very large lip and to get a connector that is threaded at each end from hansen makes the lip even larger. ( and that wont fit where i need to put it ).

The connector i have is also imperial i think so ive struggled to get any other fittings to fit it.

So can anyone recommend some plumbing places that might have these fittings in other brands? Ive tried irrigation warehouse in chch, any other thoughts?

Thanks

There used to be a place on Mandeville St. across from Placemakers. I think it was called Water Dynamics? The shop isn't large but I was after some slightly non-standard sizes for some irrigation fittings once and they had what I needed.

There used to be a place on Mandeville St. across from Placemakers. I think it was called Water Dynamics? The shop isn't large but I was after some slightly non-standard sizes for some irrigation fittings once and they had what I needed.

Thanks will give them a go if they still exist :)