Uaru

becc4

Can anyone who has, or has had these be able to give me their thoughts on them. Have found 2 in a local shop and I'm a little interested but they are costly so want to get some background on them first. Have done the google search, looking for NZ knowledge.

Ta

oh they look lovely. the ones that I was thinking about purchasing did not look like that at all. They looked more grey all over with out the patterning. Hmmm so I am in two minds now. Cause I have a couple of gold sevs, I thinking maybe green sevs. Sevs are less demanding in terms of water chemistry etc

Yep, those are the first of my babies to be sold on.

All I've had all weekend from the NZKA members that dropped in and oooowwd and aaahhhhaaad at them.

I had to rescue them from M&D as I think they are ready to spawn again, and of course the first reaction is to kill/eat the babies.

I lost one, but thankfully I was there when the male started on them.

Didn't take you long to get a pic up Rogan, you proud little fella.

They look great Alan. I am a little sus about the ones in the shop, so maybe wont purchase the first ones I see, i will look around a little more. although i haven't really seen them in other shops. Awww heck i don't know what I want to do now...

Didn't take you long to get a pic up Rogan, you proud little fella.

Well what can i say! im a proud father! (and they were easy to photograph in the bag 8) )

Becc4, go for a road trip to Alans house in whakatane and buy a couple off him, you get tot check out the rest of his fish room aswell, trust me, you will be amazed :wink:

Becc4, go for a road trip to Alans house in whakatane and buy a couple off him, you get tot check out the rest of his fish room aswell, trust me, you will be amazed :wink:

Sounds like a good idea, and get more than two!

*edit* Pics:

1.jpg

4.jpg

Any pictures of yours Alan?