Boarding fish - Wellington area needed

Gonzo

I'm going away for 6 weeks in May and have a 30cm juvenile arowana, two oscars (10cm each), bristle nose Pleco and 2 small loaches that I need to board out for that time.

Anyone know of anyone who takes on fish boarding in Wellington?

Board just the fish, Hutt pets might do it, the problem is that the Aro eats everything so I've been hand feeding the Oscars so if i ask someone to visit every week, I'll have to tell them not to worry about the big hungry looking fish just plunge your whole hand in (NOT FINGERS) and feed the small ones first - not ideal really...

Might have to pay someone to come look after them? Im looking after a guys tanks ATM. His partner feeds them every night and doses the ferts in the planted tank, And i just go over every month and water change all the tanks. One of the tanks is a 1000L with an oscar, big plecos, convicts, clown knife, and other cichlids, so its a bit of a challenge to water change, but its all good. takes me two hours a month to water change a 1000L + sump, 2 x 300L's + sump, and a 200L planted (inlcuding trim and co2 bottle change) Hes away on an army trip for 6 months....

You just need to find someone willing to do it, and who you trust with your fish.....