funny

davidb

Well I turned off my powerheads when I went off to sleep last night so that if my anenome started floating he wouldn't get sucked in (and suck my clowns in also! I woke up at 2 and went to check if he was ok and he was sitting on the highest rock at the very top looking very smug- I was getting a little annoyed with him at this point because he keeps on moving and I can't put any corals in because he will sting them all! Anyway, this morning when I got up he was sitting in exactly the same place as I put him last night before I went to bed... He obviously didn't expect me to be loking at 3am in the morning so he had a little party and then pretended nothing happened- cheeky bugger :lol:

Here's some advice from someone who has lost more anemones to pumps than I even want to think about :cry:

Put some sponge over all the pump intakes. Then you can rest easy. Provided your tank is liveable for the BTA it will eventually settle down & you can remove the sponges. In the mean time just rinse them every few days.

Trust me a BTA on the move like your one, WILL eventually find your pump intake.

lol yeah I am putting some sponge over them now. My BTA has decided on Aplace now I think... he has wedged his foot into a crevasse with only his tentacles sticking out. oh and Krama, I don't have any corals yet- just polyps and mushrooms. I didn't want to loose heaps of corals when I added my anenome and looking back I think I did the right thing! Wow my female clown is a b***h though- she is not letting the male into the anenome at all!!!