wanting to know

candy

Hi everyone.

I have currently moved some fish of mine out of my big 4x2x2 tank and now a bit lost as to what to put in it. Curently have a bisher and ghost knife and will soon have a buterfly fish. I am wanting a cat fish that wont eat all the food as we had this problem with a pleco and the bisher was not geting fed and was also being harased.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what i could add? Needs to be calm and not to teritorial.

I've got 2 whiptails. Awesome catfish that just do their own thing all the time. Dont bother anyone and no one bothers them. And they're a lot bolder and livelier than my plecos. BUT better find out if ghost knife will eat em, could be like sphagetti to em :D

Cool!! Bichir! What kind is it?

I have a Polypterus delhezi Bichir. he was a prezzy from my bf and is one of my fav fish as he has such personality. I have a thing for bottom dweling fish :) my biggest prop is finding something to live in the middle waters. have been told congo tetras would work well...

i like the look of the royal wiptail but dont want him to get eaten.. but then my fishys have not touched the tetras?