HAPPY BIRTHDAY

jetskisteve

Yes I'm an exterminator! :D

Actually, long story, when I started my current business about 15 years ago, things were pretty bad for the first few years, struggling with slow sales, BIG debts, demanding kids, expensive wife......... :roll:

Anyhow I called on old skills from way back and became the NS City Council bee and wasp man, which generated a modest but steady part time income, and without which i would have probably lost the house. Still doing it have squeezed out all opposition on the Shore I've got the whole turf.

It's a fun job I enjoy, the private stuff is mostly cash, (Layton your mystery job is not for the IRD is it? :lol: You'd be good at that) And an excellent different type of thing to the other rather boring but sometimes high stress businesses I run.

I'm normally on the recieving end! :-?

Used to it though, first serious job I had was working for a beekeeper, which I did for 7 years. 20 or 30 stings a day was not unusual so doesn't bother me any more.

Like my kids say, no brain no pain! :-?

Reminds me of the time my sister-in-law was looking out the window to their back yard, she saw her husband jumping around and thought that he was praciticing his Tae Kwon Do, which annoyed her, because she had asked him to turn the compost bin over.

Anyway he comes rushing inside and slams the door shut, muttering and swearing - he was turning over the compost and had disturbed a wasp nest the jumping around was him trying to swat the things off himself!