Cnidarians - Deadmans Fingers.
- Our only true coral an orangey yellow soft coral similar to finger leathers, long white polyps, lighting: non-photosynthetic but grows in deeper water so would be use to lower light levels
flow: high flow so can catch food in polyps
- Scientific Name: Alcyonium aurantiacums
- Habitat: Found in deeper waters
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Tank Age/Maturity: 400 litres preferably larger at least 6 months old.and pristine water quality
- Diet: Filter feeder so live food (mysis, bbs, phytoplankton
- Special Requirements: Will be picked at y Hermit crabs and Leatherjackets.