Nudibranch - Tritonia.
Usually pale to deep orange, this nudibranch has a row of gills on either side of its body. It grows up to 12cm.
- Scientific Name: Tritonia incerta
- Habitat: Northern half of the North Island of New Zealand from the low intertidal to over 200m .
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Tank Age/Maturity: 400 itres but not suitable to keep, refer to Diet.
- Diet: it feeds on deadmans finger soft corals Alcyonium aurantiacumsÂ so it is a specialised feeder and not recommended to keep unless you can keep it supplied with food
- Special Requirements: Power heads need covering to stop these getting minced.