Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
Cnidarians - Cup Coral
New Zealand Cup corals has a hard limestone cup to protect its soft body.Usually coloured orange to red. Shell on the left is a brachiopod, lamp shell ID rexi66
- Scientific Name: Monomyces rubrum
- Habitat: Found from 5 to 50m attached to rock.
- Temperament: Peaceful
- Tank Age/Maturity: 100 litres minium at least 6 months old
- Diet: Feed on Phyto and Zoaplanktons
- Special Requirements: Need a constant supply of phytoplankton and newly hatched Artemia.