Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Hygrophila polysperma
- Origin: Southeast Asia
- Temperature (°C): 18 - 30
- pH range: 6.5 - 7.8
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 140
- Light: Medium
- Height: 300 - 600mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: Creeps as a bog plant but grow erect when submerged. Is undemanding & easy to grow from cuttings.
- Propagation: From cuttings
- Source: FNZAS