- Scientific Name: Hydrocotyle novae-zeelandiae
- Type: Native
- Taxonomy: DC.
- Presence: North, South and Stewart Islands
- Habitat: Lowland swamps, wet grassland, sometimes submerged
- Temperature (°C): cold water aquaria
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Propagation: Stem cuttings (including a node)
- Features: Sprawling herb forming open patches with far reaching stems that root at the nodes. Leaves hairless or hairy 1-2 cm across on long petioles 3 to 5 cm long. The leaves are green (to brownish) and 5-7 lobed. The flowers are tiny ca 3 mm in diameter, with cream coloured petals.
- Source: TIFBIS