Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
Cardamine or Bitter Cress
- Scientific Name: Cardamine lyrata
- Origin: East Asia and Japan
- Temperature (°C): less than 28 degrees C
- pH range: 6.0 - 8.0
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 150
- Light: Medium - Very High
- Height: 200 - 500mm
- Difficulty: Easy
- Notes: East Asia & Japan. A hardy plant when grown emersed but must be protected from being overgrown by algae. Best grown emersed as a bog plant. In good lighting conditions leaves will grow to 50mm. Ideal for terrariums.
- Propagation: Cuttings bedded into a light grade substrate
- Source: FNZAS