Native At risk data deficient
- Scientific Name: Eleocharis pusilla
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: short
- Taxonomy: R. Br.
- Presence: North and South Islands
- Habitat: Margins of stream, lakes and dune hollows
- Temperature (°C): up to 28
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Propagation: Transplant culms/dividing existing plants
- Features: E. pusilla forms erect light green tufts from a slender rhizome. Sheaths are membranous or thin, colourless (hyaline), orifice oblique. The terminal spike 2 to 3 mm.
- Source: TIFBIS