Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
Endemic At risk nationally uncommon.
- Scientific Name: Crassula ruamahanga
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: short
- Taxonomy: A. P. Druce
- Presence: North and South Island. Lake Wairarapa to Southland
- Habitat: Lowland damp soils, river banks, and wet muddy hollows
- Temperature (°C): up to 28
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Propagation: Stem cuttings
- Features: Small delicate matted prostrate herb with filiform stems and branches up to 30 cm tall when aquatic and much shorter when out of the water. Internodes up to 1 cm long. Leaves 1.5 to 3.5 mm long, thin and linear. Flowers ca 1.5 mm sessile or subsessile with petals generally shorter than the sepals.
- Source: TIFBIS
- Synonym: Tillaea acutifolia Kirk, Crassula hunua A. P. Druce