Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Anubias minima
- Origin: West Africa
- Temperature (°C): 22 - 28
- pH range: 6.0 - 7.5
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 200
- Light: Low - Medium
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: A slow growing plant with leaves grow on a robust rhizome first erect and later creeping. Do not bury the rhizome in the substrate, but the roots require deep substrate.
- Propagation: By rhizome cuttings
- Source: FNZAS