Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Barclaya longifolia
- Origin: Burma and Thailand
- Temperature (°C): 22 - 28
- pH range: 6.0 - 7.0
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 150
- Light: Medium - Very High
- Height: 200 - 600mm
- Difficulty: Demanding
- Notes: There are two forms one with green upper leaf another with red upper leaf. Requires high light and good fertilization of rootstock - especially the red leaf variety. See Nymphaeae sp.
- Propagation: By seed or from side shoots of rhizome
- Source: FNZAS