- Scientific Name: Triglochin striata
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: short
- Taxonomy: Ruiz Lopez et Pavon
- Presence: North and South Island
- Habitat: Damp ground and hollows, margins of lowland waters including coastal areas.
- Temperature (°C): up to 28C
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Propagation: Cuttings including rhizome with leaves
- Features: Perennial herb, with fleshy dark (to red/brown) green, grass like leaves up to 40 cm tall. The flowers are small (1 to 2 mm) but distinct on a long spike (up to 20 cm) like a string of beads.
- Source: TIFBIS