Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Ranunculus glabrifolius
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: Submerged
- Taxonomy: Hook. f.
- Presence: North, South and Stewart Islands.
- Habitat: Wet turf, stream banks and dune hollows
- Temperature (°C): up to 28C
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Propagation: Stolons and stem fragments with nodes
- Features: A creeping herb that produces leaves from buried stolons and ascending stems. The petioles (leaf stems) are 5 to 15 cm long. The leaves are divided into 3 or more triangular lobes, that are further dissected into sessile lanceolate segments. The flowers are small (ca 15 mm diam) and golden yellow.
- Source: TIFBIS