Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Myriophyllum votschii
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: Submerged short
- Taxonomy: Schindler
- Presence: North, South, Stewart and Chatham Islands. Scattered distribution
- Habitat: Damp sands on lake margins and shallow aquatic habitats
- Temperature (°C): up to 28
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Propagation: Grows readily from stem cuttings
- Features: Similar to M. pedunculatum, but may be distinguished by leaves, which are obovate in shape, often swollen or fleshy in appearance and much smaller (2 by 0.5 mm).
- Source: TIFBIS