- Scientific Name: Myriophyllum triphyllum
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: Submerged tall
- Taxonomy: Orch.
- Presence: North, South, Stewart and Chatham Islands
- Habitat: Lakes, rivers and streams, rooted in the sediment and often extending out several into the water several metres deep
- Temperature (°C): cold water aquaria
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Difficult
- Propagation: Grows readily from stem cuttings
- Features: Dark green to bronze feathery leaves, in whorls of 3 to 4, 10 to 15 mm long and finely pinnate. Stems are 10 to 50 cm long or more, with few divisions. Emergent leaves are reddish, ovate, entire or lobed. The flowers are small and reddish.
- Source: TIFBIS