Databases compiled from the Ministry of Primary Industries list of Tropical fish allowed to be imported into New Zealand.
Freshwater Fish A toH. Freshwater Fish I to Z. Tropical Marine Fish .
Killifish on list Marine Invertebrates. Exotic Reptiles and Amphibians
- Scientific Name: Aglaonema modestum
- Origin: Asia Malaysia Phillipines
- Temperature (°C): 15 - 27
- pH range: 6.0 - 7.5
- Hardness (ppm): 30 - 150
- Light: Medium
- Height: 300 - 900mm
- Difficulty: Less Demanding
- Notes: An indoor plant that can supposedly be grown aquatically with marginal success. Cuttings need to be fully rooted in a pot before being submerged otherwise likely to rot.
- Propagation: By rhizome cuttings
- Source: FNZAS