Endemic At risk nationally uncommon.
- Scientific Name: Lobelia perpusilla
- Type: Native
- Plant Life-form Type: short
- Taxonomy: Hook. f.
- Presence: North and South Island
- Habitat: Lowland and upland on margins of water bodies, often submerged
- Temperature (°C): up to 28
- Hardness (ppm): Hardy
- Difficulty: Easy
- Propagation: Seeds and vegetative fragments
- Features: A creeping herb that forms a low turf when emersed, but erect leafy stems to 10 cm tall when submerged. Submerged leaves are narrow and toothed, up to 10 mm long. Flowers are white with 5 lobes, 8-10 mm long produced on emersed plants.
- Source: TIFBIS
- Synonym: Pratia perpusilla (Hook. f.) Hook. f.