Conference 2006

Janey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a awsome confece . It is alway really good to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. Thank you Janeey, Chris , Kevin,Lynand the rest of th Kapimana club for the effort involded in making the 2006 confence such a successfull event :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Dave

I couldn't go but everyone looked happy when I picked Caryl and Grant up this morning. Made me wish I'd been able to attend.

Special thanks to Hands for the plant he sent me. It's safely planted and looks stunning.

And thanks to Caserole, Blueand Kim and Spiders Web for their hospitality - I enjoyed looking at their tanks.

Cheers

Jude

Great weekend thanks to everyone that came I enjoyed meeting new and old friends, we had a blast. Thanks also you Jane , kevin, Chris etc for all there hard work :bow::bow:

Thanks for showing us your new fish room too Caserole :) Awesome!

As everyone has said, an exceptional weekend and a

HUGE

thanks to Kevin, Jane, Lynn and Chris Downs for the organisational side of things.

A great venue and accomadation along with great food and people made a hugely fun weekend.

Thanks again everyone who made it what it was.

:hail::hail::hail::bow::bow::bow::hail::hail::hail:

B

It was a great conference and I enjoyed meeting old and new friends. There were many people behind the scene that helped with fund raising etc and need to be thanked as well.

I am pinching a couple of lines out of Sarahs posts and adapting them to say:

A very proud mother of Jane.

She will be (whoops better not say) in February and I love her very much.

Lyn