Full tank shot thread

Brianemone

There is a desperate lack of full tanks shots at the moment.

Everyone post your full tank shots, no close up or equitpment shots, just your full frontal reef tank pics.

I will put up mine tonight

[mod=cees]Try to keep file sizes below 100kbyte each, 1 photo per post perhaps. Thanks for your cooperation[/mod]

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Ghostface I'm impressed!

Never been able to photo mine since I added lighting for the sps it comes out overexposed and does not show the colors, colours only show in close ups.

Nonetheless I'll have a play this evening and do the best I can & post it. Be warned though it will be the scummiest tank in the thread. :oops:

Next tank will be designed a bit more easthetically.

Well guys, I am proud to announce that I just received my 100th vote on www.ratemyfishtank.com !!!

:lol:

I was very surprised it was actually approved, I thought it hadnt been until I got an email today.

average of 3.67 out of 10, meaning that my tank has been rated higher than 9.38%of tanks in the all fish tank category. A little miffed I was moved from the reef tank section, but hey I cant complain. 8)

http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/friendEmail.php/imID1386

2041_1.jpg

It's getting there :D

btw you guys have some amazing tanks. When I'm rich and married to a trophy wife, one day.....