WTB Plants!

Godly3vil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's up to you but with the cold fronts predicted down your way, I think it would be a mistake, particularly considering how much it costs to courier stuff these days, especially overnight. I am currently away for the week but if you want to me to send some next week, let me know then.

On 7/17/2023 at 10:27 PM, Caryl said:

It's up to you but with the cold fronts predicted down your way, I think it would be a mistake, particularly considering how much it costs to courier stuff these days, especially overnight. I am currently away for the week but if you want to me to send some next week, let me know then.

If it makes ya feel better I have had quite a few parcels of plants couriered over the last month from all over the North Island with no issues so if you're willing I'm willing haha. Just pm your details and price of plants and courier fees and I'll put it through, whenever suits you. Cheers Caryl.

OK. If I remember, I will send them next Monday so they don't get stuck en route. PM me your address. It will be $10 for the crypt and anubias (total, not each) plus whatever the courier costs. Once sent, I will tell you courier cost plus my account number.