German Blue Ram - diagnosis/treatment?

qwertzmeister@gmail.com

Can anyone advise on what I might be dealing with here?

German Blue Ram - Bulging right eye and white around it. Left eye looks normal. He also has a white mark on his right flank, was slightly raised/lumpy but appears to be healing after a week or so (still the same size but is flat, no longer lumpy). Also small white spots on right pectoral fin. These spots have shown up previously (weeks ago), exact same place, and were treated successfully with Melafix at the time. Had put this down to a scrape/injury as he can be very skittish though now they’re back along with added issues above something more serious may be going on? Treating tank with Melafix and Pimafix currently. 

Tank size: 120L / 30g tall, planted, driftwood rocks etc

Tank mates: 5x Harlequin Rasboras, 5x Glowlight Tetras, 3x Otocinclus (soon to be 2 though, one looks like he’s on his way out but due to ignoring algae/food not showing any of the symptoms of the GBR)

Parameters: PH 7, Ammo 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 5

Inherited established tank about 6 months ago, was running for about 12 months prior with previous owner. GBR introduced around 4 months ago (there was a second, female, which this remaining male sadly bullied to death)

Have also lost other Otocinclus over time in this tank, though parameters have appeared stable/safe throughout (weekly testing and weekly water change around 25%). Keen first and foremost to make sure I’m doing everything I can for the GBR but any advice on keeping Oto’s alive for the long haul appreciated also!

Thank you

PS: How do you attach video to posts here?