Hullo from Nelson

IanJ

G'day everyone,

I live a a little way north of Nelson. My name is Ian and am looking to connect with anyone in the hobby, particularly anyone interested in aquascaping.

Does anyone know of any clubs that are operating in this area?  I'm also looking for supplies of plants for aquascaping especially foreground and moss types.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Caryl,do they have a newsletter or a way of keeping in touch? 

When this is over I would love to get a couple of crypts and Anubias from you. I have Glosso, dwarf hair grass, Rotala Wallichii and  Alternanthera Reineckii - Roseafolia that are doing quite well at the moment so I will hopefully have some available for people when we get through this.

No we don't bother with a newsletter any more as I got sick of writing it with no contributions from other members, or feedback that they actually read it.

The internet has made it very difficult for face to face meetings as many seem to prefer to get their information from anonymous sources from the comfort of their house.

Thanks Caryl ,

perhaps we can meet up, lets see how it goes. I have plenty of plants that are doing well that you may be interested in. Are you doing CO2 injection? if not some of my plants wont suit you but a few will.

Cheers,

Ian.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not do CO2 injection or add anything at all to my aquarium. Not so much 'low tech" as "no tech" 😉

Unless I do a major cleanout, there is no room in my aquarium for any more plants but thank you for the offer.

Our medical appts are on hold at the moment but once they resume I will try and remember to contact you prior if you want any Crypt affinis or Anubias nana.