Hi from Christchurch.

MarkLB

Hello fellow fishkeepers.

I was an active member of this forum years ago ( I think my username was MarkLB ) but the 'quakes destroyed all my aquariums and I lost the heart to carry on keeping. However, I bought myself a Christmas gift of a small tank and a Betta. That was December...I now have 3 tanks; The Betta tank which houses a male Betta and 2 Otocinclus, a community tank with 30 Neons, 3 female Guppies ( soon to be more as they'll be dropping soon), a female Betta and a pair of Apistogramma Viejita Red Necks which I'm hoping will spawn in there. The third tank is set up as hospital/fry/growout tank if needs be. My first plan with it is to try to breed the Bettas.

MTS is alive and well.

2 hours ago, livingart said:

Welcome  back aboard

Would you like your old account back?

Hi, I certainly remember you. I hope all is well in your life.

If my old account can be resurrected that'd be cool. I didn't look for it because I had no idea of the password and figured it'd be easier just to create a new one.

30 minutes ago, Caryl said:

I remember you too Mark. Welcome back to the forum and fish keeping.

Thanks Caryl. And of course I remember you too, I believe we once met at a pet store here in Christchurch.

The forum seems to be a bit quieter than it was which is a shame but I'll certainly be popping in from time to time and put my 2 cents worth in where I can.