What's Everyone Keeping?

Silverdollarboy2

I have 4 dwarf neon blue gourami.(1x male, 3 x female). 2 Bolivian rams, 5 julii corydoras, 14 neon tetras and 4 or 5 otocinclus. The Oto’s are shy so not sure if I lost any. All in a 215 litre tank. Looking at putting some fish into a 40 litre I have to get set up and thinking about getting a small pond for over summer to put white cloud minnows in. 

• 2 weeks later...

We now have at least 3 more gold ancistrus than before as I can see them scooting about. Could be more as the tank is heavily planted. Both parents are back out and about so there won't be a second batch any time soon. his is the first time the golds have bred in the 5 or so years I have had them. The browns will breed several times in a row then stop for a few years before breeding again so I have 10 - 12 brown ancistrus of varying sizes zipping in and out on the substrate.

The Odessas have been at it again too as I can see more of their fry out and about at higher levels. A few always survive being eaten due to the plant mass.

We are about to clean out the filter (don't do it very often) so will have to be careful there are no ancistrus fry in the casing as I have almost lost fry down the sink in the past!