Free, Juvenile Kribensis, N.Waikato.

Had an "accident" in my sons tank, and its too small to keep them all... so...

Free to a good home, 9 in total currently.... 

I honestly couldn't say for sure as far as sexes go, but there seems to be a decent mix, atleast from what i can tell from fin shapes... 

Hatched sometime between Christmas eve and Boxing day, Hard to tell size but look to be between 3/4 - 1in long. 

All seem Healthy and active, and have been fed on a wide range of foods, from frozen mixes, through to bug bites and flake foods.... Everything gets hoovered up lol 

Have separated out into my Quarantine tank for now as the parents were beginning to show aggression towards them... and someone in the group has eaten the next group of fry that magically popped up... 

Pick-up from their tank in Rangiriri is preferred, However may be able to negotiate me delivering personally ( NO Couriering sorry ) as far north as Takanini ( AKL ) and south to Hamilton....  

Apologies for picture quality... they are quick little buggers, and phone cameras arent great.... ill try get some better ones at some point...

CY5Zgmc.jpg