Back after 10 years

cees

Hi all,

As the title says I'm getting back into the aquarium hobby after 10 years and just wanted to say hello to some old friends here on this forum and hopefully make some new ones in the future

It is good to see this forum and the FNZAS thriving. I used to be very active here however this time around I expect to take it a bit slower and check in every now and then.

I currently only have an empty 20L nano tank. The plan is to set this up as a low tech planted tank and gradually convert this into a high tech planted tank.  The dream is a much larger planted tank in the near future.

Greetings from Upper Hutt

Cees

On 8/11/2018 at 10:15 AM, cees said:

Hi all,

As the title says I'm getting back into the aquarium hobby after 10 years and just wanted to say hello to some old friends here on this forum and hopefully make some new ones in the future

It is good to see this forum and the FNZAS thriving. I used to be very active here however this time around I expect to take it a bit slower and check in every now and then.

I currently only have an empty 20L nano tank. The plan is to set this up as a low tech planted tank and gradually convert this into a high tech planted tank.  The dream is a much larger planted tank in the near future.

Greetings from Upper Hutt

Cees

Cees...Hmmm...That name sounds vaguely familiar....:)

• 2 months later...

Thanks all.

Caryl:  Family is doing well. 

It's good to have fish tank setup again. I'm a bit rusty in how it was suppose to be done.  Also finding out that "common wisdom" has changed a bit these last 10 years. Especially wrt to planted tanks. A few myths busted etc.  I have a lot of catching up to do.

Will post some of my questions in the appropriate forums. 

• 1 year later...