Seeking native aquarium photos for book

Stella

Hello again! Wow, it is such a long time since I have been here! In my defense, a motorhome really isn't a suitable place for keeping aquaria. The water lands on the bed when you drive around a corner....

Here's the exciting bit: I am currently revising y book,  The New Zealand Native Freshwater Aquarium, for publication as a second edition, due out in October.

I want to replace some of the photos with better ones, or add others to illustrate different things. I am wondering if anyone has photos of their native aquaria that I could use?

They need to be of a display-quality tank, with no exotic plants or fish, and with natural decor, well lit and without uncroppable reflections on the glass. The photos themselves need to be large, in focus. Within, that, I am open to anything! :) Even photos of parasites and diseases are useful. Also underwater photos in the wild. As long as they are suitably focussed etc for publication in a book.

If I use your photo/s, I can offer you fame (all photos will be credited) and a free copy of the book.

The rest of you will just have to wait until October ;)

Stella

I'm also after photos of native garden ponds (or at least ponds surrounded by native plants that look like native ponds!!)

I don't suppose anyone knows how to contact 'Preacher', a member here from way back who made a stunning native pond? I can't even remember his real name it was that long ago.