'Dutch' Aquarium!

Aqua

I've just discovered the term 'dutch aquarium' ...

So far, I've learned that:

* the main focus is on plants, not fish.

* No (or very little) fish

* Terraced

* Hi-tech

Anything else anybody can add to that?

He' I am dutch

And now you are making fun of me misnoma. And no my fish don't have to pay fore theyr food (they have to do tricks for it)

Aqua if you want to know more on dutch tank's have a look on the duch site www.aquarium.pagina.nl on this site you can enter most of the dutch web sites ore have look on www.nbat.nl (the dutch version of fnzas) I know that it is all in dutch but have look on (if you can find it) verslag landelijke huiskeurig this is the aquarium competitionin holland and there are lots of photo's on it if you can findt it I hope you enjoy it

scalare

Scalare....are you the dutch guy from animates in Christchurch?....if so I want an update on the new tank you said you were going to be setting up.....I think you (if it was you) said it was going to be a 600 litre tank?.....lol....if that's NOT you....well just ignore me ;)

hi

Yes shelly it's me the dutch guy frome animates how are things going with my tank I am still bizzi with it I had some more other cost (more in portent) this wekend I am gone cut the wood to size and start putting it to geter and then the only thing I need is a stand and a frond glass and it is ready (I hoop).

I am gone find a couple more web site fore you aqua that are going strait to the pages with photo's.

scalare