FS Royal and Gold Nugget Plecs, Wei or Auck or

Two L190 Royals, around 25cm. Pic coming, relocating them to a smaller tank soon.

5 L85 Gold Nuggets, sizes vary, roughly one 7cm, two around 10-12cm, two around 15-16cm. $500 for the group. Would prefer to sell them together but may consider splitting (just don't expect them for $100 each!).

Fish are located in Whangarei, can arrange delivery to Auckland at a time thats convenient for no cost. Not keen to ship the Royals because of their size, could possibly post the Nuggets though.

4.JPG

DSC_0454.JPG

Yes and no. I do like the plecs but I need to do something to make the tank more interesting to watch. I'm going to keep the massive royal still, and the little one I bought recently (who is growing like a weed).

BTW that is "that really nice one" I got from you a few years ago. Not sure if it's my substrate, it's place in the pecking order, or just age but it's colours have been a lot more subdued in recent years.

I've often thought about that, the idea of taking a fish from an 8x4' footprint and putting them in a smaller tank, and at the end of the day I think so long as they have sufficient food and space the fish isn't going to care. It's not like the royals constantly swim laps of the tank.

And if it makes you feel better it will be moved to my old 400L tank in a week or so once the filter is cycled, so technically you won't be the one putting it in a smaller tank!

;)

Pics!!

I'd really like to sell the nuggets as a group if possible. I'd like $600 for the six of them, which I think is a bloody bargain when you think of what a 4cm juvi in the LFS costs. I've included a pic from when I first bought them in September 2014 to show how much they've grown. If they don't sell as a group I'll look at splitting them up, so let me know if you're interested in individual fish.

GNs.jpg

nuggets.jpg

And this big L190 Royal is up for grabs too. The odontodes (whiskers) aren't quite as big as a couple of the others, but they are starting to grow slowly. The fish is [obviously] stressed in the pictures and looks darker than usual. This is one of the "thin stripe" patterned ones I have. Looking for $180 for this monster, which will include the plastic tub it will be delivered in. No shipping for obvious reasons, but I'm coming as far south as Rotorua on Friday 30th,

R2-1.jpgR2-2.jpgR2-3.jpg